Sunday, June 5, 2011

Xela Photography Show

As some of you may know, I like to think I'm a bit of a photographer (or at least I take pictures and people seem to like them). So I'm happy to announce officially that now I'm going to be an "Internationally Shown Photographer." Starting the 15th of June, my photograhy will be shown at local Xela café El Cuartito. They have a monthly rotating art exhibit and I will be featured from June 15th until likely the end of July. On the evening on the 24th of June, is the 'official' opening event, with live music, good drinks, and fun times. For all of you who are in the Xela area, I hope to see you there. For those of you in the not Xela area, I wouldn't be upset seeing you there either. Here's a bit of a taste of what will be shown that night:

No comments:

Post a Comment