Sunday, March 27, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

The days are blurring together and Guatemalan life has been just rolling along. The last two weeks have been just constant travel, from the coast for work straight into a weeklong Guatemala blitz with friends from the States, Rachel and Jessi, back out to the coast for work. In the end, I rode well over 30 hours of buses across this great country in two weeks and only slept in my own bed one night in the same span. This weekend I’m taking a bit of a break, relaxing at home in Xela, working on some pictures, making stir fry, and catching up on ‘The Office.’ I do have some new photos for all of you to look at and hopefully enjoy. So over the course of the afternoon, I’ll be posting a few short stories and pictures to go along with them of how life has been over the last two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment