Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Linkage


A few things to get to this fine Xelan morning...For those of you who have a profile on Facebook, check out some pics I posted on Semilla Nueva's profile. There is a 'Best of Field Work' and a 'Urban Garden.'

For those of you who are Facebook-less, there are some pictures of mine up on Semilla Nueva's blog right now, joining a great story about the urban garden my friend Sam wrote while he was here.

I'm off to take pictures of Xela, as I realized that I have hardly any and I need to take a few. There is some exciting news that I will announce in the coming weeks while details are worked out but let's just say that if you live in the Seattle area during the winter months, there is a good possiblity that you'll see some of my photos floating around in a gallery or two. I'll keep you updated. Until then, here's a couple of photos to hold you over...

No comments:

Post a Comment