Friday, January 7, 2011

Back Up the Mountain

Yesterday was another day of working with the OT and PT patients at the clinic. The evening was a belated Christmas/New Years celebration on the roof of the hospital across the street. Wine and cheese and meeting people.

I plan on writing more this afternoon but on the off chance that I don't get around to it, I thought I'd mention that we (Rachel, Fiona, Gina, and I) are heading back up to the NPH orphanage in the mountains this week. The plus of this: more pictures! The down side: no internet for a few days, so no blogging for a little bit.

Today is looking like a trip back out to Cite Soleil with the watering truck and the hope is that I get back by 1pm for a little blogging before we leave. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment